Sunday 25 March 2012

Labor down the Gurgler and a Budget Deficit

I am not going to lie to you, people. I do have to join the daily grind and work hard to earn money, just like you. My life's not all about puppies and lace. That's why I love the Salvos ! My local is at Lutwyche in Brisbane. I went in recently when I became spooked about everyone saying how much money Anna Bligh had wasted in Queensland. I poked through the racks and bought this little hand-made sheer polyester ruffled blouse, set off with careful black zig-zag stitch. I love it. I took it to the counter and the very helpful staff announced everything is 'half-price'. It was $3.50!

I have vowed to go in every week now. I went in yesterday and bought two gorgeous dresses for a friend, one was a 1940s look-a-like, with waistband ruching and rows of covered buttons, with an A line silhouette. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment