Tuesday 10 July 2012

Craft Fair: Jindalee Bowls Club

I hope you can make it to the Jindalee Bowls Club on Saturday at 10am, to support the Motor Neurone Disease Association Qld. Inc and purchase some lovelies for the gift drawer or even yourself!
I'm not going to tell you twice, if it is like what I have seen so far
flung out by the Guild or its associates, it's going to be
 e-x-c-e-p-t-i-o-n-a-l.
Here's a look at why I love the Embroiderers' Guild craft stalls so much,
and what I think we'll see the likes of on Saturday.
Get in early!
Sinnamon Road, Jindalee.
Anne Humphreys' little embroidered walnut pin cushion.
Made by a Guild member, makes dish drying-a-breeze.
More of Anne's lovelies, top and bottom.
Imagine the luxury, no more wire hangers!

Love the whimsy of this bunny.
Not sure if Margaret's deluxe pin cushion will be there, but this could be a close facsimile.
This has pride of place in Flora's craft room.
Although, I can't bear to put pins in it!
Hope there'll be some bullion rose wash-room luxuries.
All of course, with Flora's frippery.
Better get cracking and finalise.
Head down.
Stuck in.
Me and the poupees.
No time-wasting frippery.
I'll wear the House of Flora uniform.
I'll be easy to recognise.
See you at the Craft Fair.
Get in early!










No comments:

Post a Comment